The PDQBA is a UK regulated qualification with 120 credits at level 11 on the SCQF (Scottish Credits and Qualifications Framework) which is equivalent to EQF level 7. Learners who successfully complete the PDQBA will be awarded a Professional Diploma in Business Administration which will be internationally recognised. The programme is listed on the SCQF website which can be found on the SCQF data base using this link https://scqf.org.uk/about-the-framework/scqf-database/ Just type in London Examinations Board under “Owner of Qualification” and you will find details there. Overview of PDQBA Programme
- All students undergo an online induction briefing.
- There are eight Common Core Units of 15 credits each.
- Students shall undertake all eight Common Core Units.
- To complete the programme and gain the PGDBA award, students must also successfully complete and earn a total of 120 credits.
- Each semester/term will be delivered over duration of 6 weeks per module and submission of assignment at the end of the 12th week from the commencement of each module.
- Upon successful completion, students will be conferred with the “Professional Diploma in Business Administration” award.
Professional Diploma in Business Administration: Sample Certificate
Professional Diploma in Business Administration: Sample Transcript
Studying at Level 11
There will be infusing of practicalities around increased knowledge; Along with this is advanced academic training:
- The ability to compare, contrast and critique the work of other academics
- The synthesis of theory and the practical application
- The appreciation of the complexities of the subject and the ability to discuss these through a variety of lenses
- Develop advanced writing
- Being factual and scientific in approach
- Assessment is on the work of individuals
- Reflects on students’ knowledge, experience and practice
- Leads to being able to modify and develop their own experiences and others with current business practices
The assessment tasks employed in assessing learning outcomes are in the form of Management Reports. with word limitations of usually between 4,000 words. Each unit document will outline the specific word limit.
The purpose of the word limitation is for students to:
- Focus on issues.
- Be critically concise.
- Refrain from writing excessively.
- Assist them in their time management throughout the programme.
|MANAGEMENT REPORT TYPE
|Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
|Managing Business Strategy
|Managing Human Capital
|HCM Planning Strategy
|Marketing Strategy Plan
|Strategic Operations Management Plan
|Financial Task Analysis
- A Bachelor’s Degree qualification in any subject from a recognised institution.
- A professional qualification equivalent to a degree and a minimum of two years of working experience.
- Mature and high potential candidates without degree or equivalent qualifications but hold Diplomas or Advanced Diplomas with more than six years of work experience of which at least two years are at supervisory / managerial level.
- Mature and high potential candidates without Diploma qualifications but with more than 8 years of work experience of which at least 3 years are at supervisory /managerial levels.
- Demonstrate English Language proficiency in order to participate in the programme taught in English.