The LEB Quality Mark is a verifying process that confirms the quality of training programmes through the endorsement of one of the three Quality Mark on a learner’s certificate(s). This endorsement shows that the educational institution, training organisation or corporation has met the quality criteria set out by LEB.
The Rationale for Quality Mark
Quality Mark programmes offers a number of advantages and competitive benefits over non-accredited provision, for example:
- It provides systematic contributions to your organisational development.
- Recognition empowers individuals and working teams who participate.
- It promotes positive business practices – and assists the development of the “Learning Organisation”.
- It validates and / or helps develop relevant and practical skills in the workplace.
- It encourages the development of best practice, meaningful and practical core competences and capabilities critical to the success of organisations.
- It gives a real competitive edge over other non accredited providers.
Our Approach and Value Propositions
Headquartered in the UK and operating within the progressive and dynamic European Union, LEB aligns its quality assurance
certification framework and practices based on European standards.
Our value added propositions include:
- Enabling learners and knowledge workers in various jurisdictions to transform and enhance their lives by participating in accredited learning through internationally recognized quality benchmarks.
- Working collaboratively with our partners to achieve set goals and achieving it through our commitment towards quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- Working respectfully and sensitively to accredit programmes.
- Offering participating learners an official endorsement and certification of the learning undertaken.
The London Examinations Board’s Quality Mark provides additional benefits including:
- It ensures there is appropriate training for organisations and delivery by suitably qualified trainers.
- It maximises learner completion rates.
- It promotes quality in training and learning organisations.
- Gives learners an accredited, recognised and more valuable certificate.
The Three Levels of Quality Mark
LEB’s Quality Mark is a quality verification process confirming the quality of your training programmes.
Three Quality Marks are available for you to endorse on candidates’ certificates:
- Quality Accredited: This standard is used to accredit programmes without formal assessment. Certificates are issued by LEB with Quality Accredited marked on the certificate.
- Quality Validated: This standard is issued to accredit programmes with formal assessment and benchmarked to be equivalent to either Level 1, 2 or 3 of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) or Level 4, 5 or 6 of the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SQCF). Certificates are issued by LEB with Quality Validated clearly marked on the certificate.
- Quality Certified: This standard is used to accredit programmes with formal assessment and is benchmarked to be equivalent to Level 4 or 5 of the Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) or Level 7 or 8 of the Scottish and Qualification and Credit Framework (SQCD. Certificates are issued by LEB with Quality Certified clearly marked on the certificate.