Participants will be awarded a Diploma of Achievement in Tourism Management upon successful completion of the Module.The Module
1- Tourism Management
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Apply concepts and skills necessary to achieve guest satisfaction.
- Display an understanding of the production, implementation and impacts of tourism development locally, nationally and internationally.
- Possess skills and experience relating to the management and production of tourism in a professional setting.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform basic and supervisory level job functions in hotel and restaurant careers.
Topics covered include
- Fundamentals of tourism
- Management Theory and Practice for Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Industries
- Human Resource Management and the Workplace
- Consumer Behavior and Experiential Marketing
- Sustainable Tourism
- Destination Marketing and Management
- Strategic Management for the Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Industries
50 Multiple Choice Questions which must be completed within 1.5 hours.
Recommended study time in notional hours
200 hours for each Single Subject Diploma.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Each fully taught Module has a recommended face to face lectures and tutorials of not less than 12 hours.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Each blended Module has a recommended face to face lectures of 6 hours of face to face lectures and provide full access to online learning material.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Each fully online Module will provide full access to online learning material.