Participants will be awarded a Diploma of Achievement in Project Management upon successful completion of the Module.The Module
1- Project Management
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Examine key knowledge required to undertake Project Management.
- Use the required models, tools and practices to ensure effective Project Management from Conceptual stage to Project Closure.
Topics covered include
- Overview of Project Management
- Planning the Project
- Executing the Project
- Scheduling Project Work
- Project Control and Evaluation
- Building Support for your projects
- Managing the Project Team
- How to make project management work in your company?
50 Multiple Choice Questions which must be completed within 1.5 hours.
Recommended study time in notional hours
200 hours for each Single Subject Diploma.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Each fully taught Module has a recommended face to face lectures and tutorials of not less than 12 hours.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Each blended Module has a recommended face to face lectures of 6 hours of face to face lectures and provide full access to online learning material.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Each fully online Module will provide full access to online learning material.