Participants will be awarded a Diploma of Achievement in Procurement and Contract Management upon successful completion of the Module.The Module
1- Procurement and Contract Management
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Understand legal terminology.
- Reduce the risk in contract delivery while maximizing value from procurement.
- Understand the role of contracting in projects and contracts in procurement whilst meeting contract processing obligations.
Topics covered include
- Contract Management
- Cost reduction
- Demand management
- Performance analysis and management
- Purchase order cycle/process
- Setting KPIs
50 Multiple Choice Questions which must be completed within 1.5 hours.
Recommended study time in notional hours
200 hours for each Single Subject Diploma.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Each fully taught Module has a recommended face to face lectures and tutorials of not less than 12 hours.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Each blended Module has a recommended face to face lectures of 6 hours of face to face lectures and provide full access to online learning material.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Each fully online Module will provide full access to online learning material.