Participants will be awarded a Diploma of Achievement in Occupational Health and Safety upon successful completion of the Module.The Module
1- Occupational Health and Safety
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Understand professional and ethical responsibility in occupational health and safety.
- Use techniques, skills, and modern scientific and technical tools necessary for professional practice of occupational safety and health.
Topics covered include
- Occupational health priorities
- Management of health and safety
- Controlling workplace hazards
- Health and safety practical application
- Workplace and work equipment safety
- Identifying hazardous agents in workplace
50 Multiple Choice Questions which must be completed within 1.5 hours.
Recommended study time in notional hours
200 hours for each Single Subject Diploma.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Each fully taught Module has a recommended face to face lectures and tutorials of not less than 12 hours.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Each blended Module has a recommended face to face lectures of 6 hours of face to face lectures and provide full access to online learning material.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Each fully online Module will provide full access to online learning material.