Participants will be awarded a Diploma of Achievement in Marketing upon successful completion of the Module.The Module
1- Marketing Segmentation
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Acquire the ability to identify and analyze market segments from an organization and industry sector.
- Acquire the ability to apply various techniques and tools to enable the adoption of appropriate marketing strategies align to the different market segments.
Topics covered include
- Preparing for market segmentation
- Scope of Segmentation
- Portraying how a market works and identify decision-makers
- Developing a representative sample of different decision-makers
- Accounting for the behavior of decision-makers
- Forming market segmentation
- Determining the attractiveness of market segments
- Assessing company competitiveness and the portfolio matrix
- Realizing the full potential of market mapping
- Predicting market transformation
50 Multiple Choice Questions which must be completed within 1.5 hours.
Recommended study time in notional hours
200 hours for each Single Subject Diploma.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Each fully taught Module has a recommended face to face lectures and tutorials of not less than 12 hours.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Each blended Module has a recommended face to face lectures of 6 hours of face to face lectures and provide full access to online learning material.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Each fully online Module will provide full access to online learning material.