Participants will be awarded a Diploma of Achievement in Logistics Management upon successful completion of the Module.The Module
1- Introduction to Logistics Operation
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Examine key knowledge and overview of logistics operations and it’s linked to supply chain management.
- Use the required tools and practices to ensure effective Logistics Operations linking several key business activities such as Procurement, Transportation, Warehousing, and Inventory Operations.
Topics covered include
- Overview of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Customer Service
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Warehousing and materials handling
- Inventory management
- Production and operations management
- Logistics information systems and technology
50 Multiple Choice Questions which must be completed within 1.5 hours.
Recommended study time in notional hours
200 hours for each Single Subject Diploma.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Each fully taught Module has a recommended face to face lectures and tutorials of not less than 12 hours.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Each blended Module has a recommended face to face lectures of 6 hours of face to face lectures and provide full access to online learning material.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Each fully online Module will provide full access to online learning material.