Participants will be awarded a Diploma of Achievement in Supply Chain Management upon successful completion of the Module.The Module
1- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Articulate the various key concepts and principles relating to Supply Chain Management.
- Apply various techniques and tools used to manage supply chain.
Topics covered include
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management.
- The Role of Information Systems and Technology in Supply Chain Management.
- Managing the Flow of Materials across the Supply Chain.
- Developing and Maintaining Supply Chain Relationships.
- Cases in Supply Chain Management.
- Future Challenges and developments in Supply Chain Management.
50 Multiple Choice Questions which must be completed within 1.5 hours.
Recommended study time in notional hours
200 hours for each Single Subject Diploma.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Each fully taught Module has a recommended face to face lectures and tutorials of not less than 12 hours.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Each blended Module has a recommended face to face lectures of 6 hours of face to face lectures and provide full access to online learning material.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Each fully online Module will provide full access to online learning material.