Participants will be awarded a Diploma of Achievement in Human Resource Management upon successful completion of the Module.The Module
1- Human Resource Management
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to identify the overall roles, functions and activities for HRM.
- Apply various tools and techniques in managing HR including planning, appraisal and performance management.
- Be aware of the challenges and focus of HRM in line with changing trends and development impacting HRM.
Topics covered include
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- HR Activities and Responsibilities
- HR Functions and Practices
- HR Planning and Processes
- Assessment and Performance
- Challenges of Human Resource Management
- Focus of Human Resource Management
50 Multiple Choice Questions which must be completed within 1.5 hours.
Recommended study time in notional hours
200 hours for each Single Subject Diploma.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Each fully taught Module has a recommended face to face lectures and tutorials of not less than 12 hours.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Each blended Module has a recommended face to face lectures of 6 hours of face to face lectures and provide full access to online learning material.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Each fully online Module will provide full access to online learning material.