Participants will be awarded a Diploma of Achievement in Hospitality Management upon successful completion of the Module.The Module
1- Hospitality Management
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Interpret the fundamental principles of essential hospitality and tourism business functions.
- Develop a range of leadership skills and abilities such as motivating others, leading changes, and resolving conflict.
- Recognize the challenges and opportunities of working effectively with people in a diverse environment.
Topics covered include
- Hotel operations and Management
- Tourism and Travel Management
- Advanced Management & Administration Theory & Practice
- Hospitality Marketing and Advertising
- Public Relations
50 Multiple Choice Questions which must be completed within 1.5 hours.
Recommended study time in notional hours
200 hours for each Single Subject Diploma.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Each fully taught Module has a recommended face to face lectures and tutorials of not less than 12 hours.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Each blended Module has a recommended face to face lectures of 6 hours of face to face lectures and provide full access to online learning material.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Each fully online Module will provide full access to online learning material.