Participants will be awarded a Diploma of Achievement in Financial Management upon successful completion of the Module.The Module
1- Financial Management
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Examine key knowledge relating to the concepts and principles of undertaking Financial Management.
- Use the required models, tools and techniques to ensure effective application of Financial Management in an organization.
Topics covered include
- What is Financial Management?
- What are Financial Statements?
- Sources of Finance –Long Term Sources and Short-Term Sources
- Explain Leverages
- Types of Shares
- Terms related to Financial Markets
- Types of Budgets
- Budgetary Control
50 Multiple Choice Questions which must be completed within 1.5 hours.
Recommended study time in notional hours
200 hours for each Single Subject Diploma.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Each fully taught Module has a recommended face to face lectures and tutorials of not less than 12 hours.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Each blended Module has a recommended face to face lectures of 6 hours of face to face lectures and provide full access to online learning material.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Each fully online Module will provide full access to online learning material.