Participants will be awarded a Diploma of Achievement in Fashion Design upon successful completion of the Module.The Module
1- Fashion Design
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Assess, propose, and apply various techniques related to drafting, draping, and constructing of garments.
- Research and relate fashion design to a broader socio economic, historical, and environmental context.
- Articulate design ideas verbally, visually, and digitally.
Topics covered include
- Elements of Fashion and Design
- Fashion illustration and Design
- Pattern Making and Garment Construction
- Textile Wet Processing
- Fashion Art and Design
- Textile and Apparel testing
- Fashion Retailing, Marketing and Merchandising
50 Multiple Choice Questions which must be completed within 1.5 hours.
Recommended study time in notional hours
200 hours for each Single Subject Diploma.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Each fully taught Module has a recommended face to face lectures and tutorials of not less than 12 hours.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Each blended Module has a recommended face to face lectures of 6 hours of face to face lectures and provide full access to online learning material.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Each fully online Module will provide full access to online learning material.