Participants will be awarded a Diploma of Achievement in Early Childhood Care and Development upon successful completion of the Module.The Module
1- Early Childhood Care and Development
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Engage in responsive interactions with children that support their learning.
- Use appropriate strategies to assess children’s development and learning and inform interactions, instruction, and curriculum.
- Analyze learning and teaching and use their reflections to inform and enhance their practice.
Topics covered include
- Child assessment
- Infant and Toddler Development
- Social Development
- Language Development
- Health, Safety and Nutrition
50 Multiple Choice Questions which must be completed within 1.5 hours.
Recommended study time in notional hours
200 hours for each Single Subject Diploma.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Each fully taught Module has a recommended face to face lectures and tutorials of not less than 12 hours.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Each blended Module has a recommended face to face lectures of 6 hours of face to face lectures and provide full access to online learning material.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Each fully online Module will provide full access to online learning material.