Participants will be awarded a Diploma of Achievement in Business Management and Administration upon successful completion of the Module.The Module
1- Analysing Your Business
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to identify the 8 essentials management areas critical for business organizations.
- Analyze the key areas which requires management action in order to improve organizational performance.
Topics covered include
- Introducing Eight Management essentials
- Transforming the business
- Vision and planning
- Commitment to quality standards
- Information Technology
50 Multiple Choice Questions which must be completed within 1.5 hours.
Recommended study time in notional hours
200 hours for each Single Subject Diploma.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Each fully taught Module has a recommended face to face lectures and tutorials of not less than 12 hours.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Each blended Module has a recommended face to face lectures of 6 hours of face to face lectures and provide full access to online learning material.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Each fully online Module will provide full access to online learning material.