Participants will be awarded a Diploma of Achievement in Banking and Finance upon successful completion of the Module.The Module
1- Banking and Finance
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Understand the existence and structure of financial systems as well as the importance of it in the global market.
- Explain why banks require regulation, the risks they face, techniques used to overcome this risk and a better understanding of the value of real and financial assets.
Topics covered include
- Introduction to financial systems
- Comparative financial systems
- Role of financial intermediation
- Regulation of banks
- Risk Management in Banking
- Financial Securities
- Financial markets
- Capital Budgeting
50 Multiple Choice Questions which must be completed within 1.5 hours.
Recommended study time in notional hours
200 hours for each Single Subject Diploma.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Each fully taught Module has a recommended face to face lectures and tutorials of not less than 12 hours.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Each blended Module has a recommended face to face lectures of 6 hours of face to face lectures and provide full access to online learning material.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Each fully online Module will provide full access to online learning material.